About CX Lavender
Our ‘Data Heart’ vision is to create data-informed CX solutions that know, serve and delight.
We help clients:
- Gather, steward and mine data for customer insight
- Follow a customer’s online data trail, so they can target and retarget
- Connect data sources so their customers are well looked after, in all places
- Use data to make well-timed offer that retain customers and grow value
Our data, creation and technology teams place data at the heart of everything we do, designing customer experiences that deliver meaningful value for customers and increased returns for clients.
We deliver through our CX Service Trilogy: Data Stewardship, CX Creation and CX Technologies.
Lavender's 100 strong team are based in offices in Sydney and Melbourne.
About the role
This is a role will suit a technology orientated professional who is keen to to take the next leap in their career. Based in our dynamic CBD office, you’ll work with passionate and high performing people who love what they do.
Your key responsonsibilities will include:
- Selling our CX Services as well as bespoke software solutions
- Developing a strong new business pipeline to deepen and widen our client base
- Drawing out potential clients' needs and leading towards providing solutions through CX Lavender expertise
- Building a professional and memorable presence with 1st and 2nd tier C-suite clients
- Leveraging and leading events and initiatives
You know that passion, energy and ambition are crucial to success, and this philosophy will be clearly evidenced by your career achievements to date. Throughout your 5+ years of experience you’ve had exposure to technology, data, or marketing-driven digital business. You will have built a strong Sydney network across corporate C-level clients.
Communication will be one of your strongest assets, and we’ll see you shine during client presentations and pitches, seamlessly showcasing our 8 domains of expertise and data heart vision.
You'll be someone who lives and breathes CX Lavender’s culture, and understands the importance of providing excellence to not only our clients, but their customers and end users.
If you are someone who is "occasionally brilliant, always professional, and never amateur", then we want to hear from you. Please click the link below to apply.